Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Planning Monday





This is kind of an odd week since German is out of town more than once and with our weird British weather I can't decide until late afternoon if it is a grill day or a non-grill day. So that is how I'm dividing the menus. ;)

Grill Days:
Option One: Lemon and Garlic Chicken breasts, steamed carrots, green salad
Option Two: Kielbasa, green salads, melon
Option Three: Grilled cheeseburgers, salads, green beans

Non-Grill Days:
Option One: Salmon Chowder (hold over from last week)
Option Two: Summer vegetable pizza with melon
Option Three: Savoury Lamb Chops with Rosemary, steamed zucchini
Option Four: Blackened Chicken open Faced Sandwiches with Carrot, Green Pepper and Pinapple topping, green salad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salmon Chowder sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a gorgeous menu, it's given me some great ideas!

I know what you mean about the British weather being unreliable...though I even miss that (I'm a British ex-pat living in Germany)! Whereabout in the UK are you?
Look forward to reading more on your blog!