March got rather muddled, so not as many posts. April is quite busy, but I will be back. Here is my goal report.
In March my goals were:
1. Complete the 2015 RR I received today--yes
2. Finish Fairy Moon--hardly touched it
3. Blog 4 times--only 2 times
4. Write 2 letters--no
5. Lose 2 pounds--lost, gained, relost
6. Memorize 2 verses with the Siestas at Living Proof--yes
7. Finish stitching Summer Garden by Drawn Thread--yes, pics soon
8. Finish two books for fun and 4 school-related books--5 school related (Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry is an amazing book set in 1930s Mississippi, a hard read but worth it. A Letter to Mrs Roosevelt was a sweet story based on a true events. The Second Mrs Gioconda was a really fun book about Leonardo da Vinci and why he might have painted the Mona Lisa. The Great and Terrible Quest is set in medieval England. Was a decent story but rather predictable. The Kitchen Madonna was a sweet quick book of how two children are trying to make their Ukrainian maid feel at home. Worth an afternoon's read. I only read one book for fun, and it was one Jewel read for school last year and said I should read. It was When My Name was Keoko set in Japanese occupied Korea. It gave good perspective on that time period.)
9. Plan a holiday home!--YES!
My April Goals are:
1. Have fun on my holiday to the States
2. Stitch, read or accomplish anything else as gravy whilst enjoying my holiday.
3. Not gain any of those lost pounds.
Friday, April 03, 2015
Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Time for another Siesta Memory verse. This fortnight my verse is from 1 Peter 3:15:
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.