- Eggs break when dropped on the floor. It is repeatable. She did it 3 times in 3 different spots of the kitchen.
- Milk puddles on linoleum. But if you walk the 20 steps to the carpet it sinks in.
- (3 year old scientist helped with this one) You can put 1/2 liter of milk, 2 packages of cheese, one egg carton--now empty, and 4 carrots in the doll's pram.
- Niblet corn makes a fun mess on the carpet when poured out. Mommy is not amused by the abstract art.
- Cheese wrapped in plastic should not be bitten before unwrapped.
- Raw carrots are good.
AAARGGHH! It's a good thing DH and I are going out to dinner with adults tonight sans children. They are not "take to a nice restaurant" presentable today. But I am! And they get their favourite baby-sitter so life is good.