Goal update time!
In February I wrote:
1. Finish the cottage on Winter Garden--I would have if I had not ran out of thread! Have about 100 stitches left
2. Get Mind Independent and Free to 30%--about 28%
3. Complete one Bride Tree ornament--only 1/2
4. Read 6 Books (3 non-school)--YES. I read (non-school): Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lachs by Rebecca Skloot, Anne Frank Remembered by Mieps Gies, Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick, The Invisible Man by HG Wells, H is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald, The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown, The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant and Crossover by Kwame Alexander. All the books this month were very good--and the reason I did so little stitching! For school we read Daughter of the Mountain by Louise Rankin, Theresa of Calcutta by D. Jeanene Watson, William Carey by Janet and Geoff Benge, and Banner in the Sky by James Ramsey Ullman.
5. Blog 3 times (let's be realistic)--even that wasn't realistic!
6. Memorize 2 verses--yes
7. Maintain lower sugar intake in diet--yes
For March my goals are:
1. Finish the garden to the right of cottage on Winter Garden
2. Get Mind Independent and Free to 35%
3. Complete one Bride Tree ornament
4. Read 6 Books (3 non-school)
5. Blog 3 times (I'll try again)
6. Memorize 2 verses
7. Maintain lower sugar intake in diet