Friday, January 23, 2009

Stitching Post Saturday

It's Saturday again! Time for a Stitching post.

Photobucket




Here are the girls with the quilted throws I made them for Christmas. Flower can't seem to hold hers the right way for a picture! They love the maps, and it does the homeschooling mama's heart good to hear them say, "Now where was Ecuador?" a few hours after studying the life of Jim Elliot!

Photobucket



Here is my progress on Flag Sampler. Only 9 1/2 more states to go!

Photobucket


This was completed for a Round Robin for a friend's sports-mad son.

Photobucket


Please link to any stitching posts you have made this week. I'd love to see your current projects. Also, please note that there will not be a Stitching Post next Saturday (the 31st) because I plan to be making memories with my family and not turning on my computer. I'll be back on the 7th of February with, hopefully, some finishes and gifts I can show off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea Mipa! I'm finally catching up with my blog reading, so I'll definitely participate in this going forward. I've added my most recent link, even though it isn't from this week, I hope that's ok!

Love your throws! Flag sampler looks great, and so does the RR!

Kristin said...

I love, love, love those quilts. Where did you find the fabric?

And, that helmet and football look great