Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Flower

Four years ago, I missed all the inauguration coverage on television because I had an OB appointment to schedule an induction for my second baby who was becoming quite tardy in making her appearance.

But that induction appointment was unnecessary, because at 8 p.m. it became apparent that she was indeed going to make her entry.

And at 10:21 p.m. our little Flower was born.
Photobucket


Saturday, she celebrated the day with a bouncy castle and 20 of her friends. It was a glorious day! I'll post the pictures when I get them downloaded off German's camera.

Today, I'm a little melancholy because my baby is FOUR!


Photobucket

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

4 comments:

The Mellberg Family said...

Awww, they DO grow up to fast.

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Flower.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear Flower!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to Flower!!!!!!!!!!!