Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Flower

Four years ago, I missed all the inauguration coverage on television because I had an OB appointment to schedule an induction for my second baby who was becoming quite tardy in making her appearance.

But that induction appointment was unnecessary, because at 8 p.m. it became apparent that she was indeed going to make her entry.

And at 10:21 p.m. our little Flower was born.
Photobucket


Saturday, she celebrated the day with a bouncy castle and 20 of her friends. It was a glorious day! I'll post the pictures when I get them downloaded off German's camera.

Today, I'm a little melancholy because my baby is FOUR!


Photobucket

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

4 comments:

The Mellberg Family said...

Awww, they DO grow up to fast.

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Flower.

Devita said...

Happy birthday dear Flower!!!

Danielle Says Hello said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to Flower!!!!!!!!!!!