Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stitchin' Post Saturday--February 28

Photobucket

Stitchin' Post Saturday will be updated later today (when I figure out how to get my new card reader to work--last week my card reader decided to break). At that time you will be able to see my FINISHED Flag Sampler. Until then, feel free to add links to your current needlework projects!

Have a great Saturday!

Edited: So sorry it has taken me all weekend to get these posted. All I can say is that a not-so-comedy of errors is taking place in my home and a backed up sink two hours before a dozen guests arrived Sunday was the culmination. At any rate....here are the pictures!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Title: Flag Sampler
Designer: Rosewood Manor
Fabric: 28 ct. lugana, Kiwi Illusions Toitoi
Start Date: February 28, 2006
Finish Date: February 26, 2009
Total Hours: 218.75


Stitchin' Post Saturday Participants

1. Miriam Pauline

2. Kristin/Dragondreamer\'s Lair

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

No comments: