Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stitchin' Post Saturday--22 August 2009

Photobucket

Welcome to Stitchin' Post Saturday!

I finished Bent Creek's Summer Row, and before summer ended! These rows are so cute and the plan is to frame all four seasons the same, and then rotate them on the wall according to the season. Of course that means I still need to stich Autumn and Winter! I had to split the scan into two parts since it is longer than my scanner. The fabric is more the color of the second picture than how it came out in the first!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks for looking. Let me know in the comments links to what you are currently stitching. Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is such a sweet looking piece. I keep missing Stitching Post Saturday lately.

Susannah said...

Very nice! I like the seasonal theme. Some time ago, I completed a set of four seasons samplers produced by the Danish Handcraaft Guild. I had them framed, and I still have them... :~D