Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Menu Planning

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I have been lax about posting this each week, although I am still faithfully doing my plans. Here is this week's plan:



Monday: Pesto chicken, shredded carrot, cabbage and broccoli salad

Tuesday: Lamb Dansak, naan bread, melon

Wednesday: Lemon chicken in crock pot, steamed asparagus, salad

Thursday: Grilled lamb steaks, steamed mixed vegetables

Friday: Pork in Marscapone sauce, corn on the cob, salads

Saturday: Grilled tuna steaks, steamed carrots, salads (Or eat out at the Gurkha buffet after watching the Red Arrows Air Show)

Sunday: Navy bean and ham soup

For other great menu ideas, check out the menus linked to Org Junkie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your meal plan and your header!! I'm a quilter myself :) Have a great week.

Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing!

♥Sandra♥

Amico Dio said...

Wow. That lemon chicken sounds good right about now.