Monday, July 02, 2007

Goals Day

Can't believe that it is already July! Here is a re-visit of June's goals:
1. Really finish JJ's There is a Season--yes!
2. Complete rocks on fish RR to 25% (yes I'm lowering my standard)--not interested in this project right now, I'll put it away for a while
3. Complete quilting on Jewel's quilt and pin on other quilt top--yes and yes
4. Organize fabric closet--yes
5. Stay on track with Beth Moore Patriarch study--yes, finish it this Friday
6. Stay on track with I AM blog Bible Study--yes, I'm loving this study
7. Sort printed pictures into album stacks, decide what I need to print for next album--uh...no
8. Finish Pre-K homeschooling year!--yes!
Not a bad month in general.

Goals for July:
1. Stitch on Rosewood Manor Flag Sampler
2. Stitch on an old RR at least 5 hours this month
3. Quilt pinwheel quilt
4. Finish piecing and pinning Flower's first quilt
5. Stay on track with I AM blog Bible Study
6. Review and choose material for the Fall Ladies Bible Study
7. Begin summer session of homeschooling
8. Blog about and finish documenting first year of homeschooling
9. Finish planning for October vacation
10. Sort through photographs to plan next album

No comments: