Friday, August 04, 2006

You just have to laugh

Unpacking five year old boxes can be a shock. Last week I discovered 6 UFOs I didn't remember having. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting One is a Precious Moments piece that is so not my style anymore. Two are Civil War pieces long ago started as a gift for someone who now would not appreciate them. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Another was started for my Mom, who knows when? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting All of these patterns (except the PM) have long been given away. A sweater I was duplicate stitching with a Noah's Ark pattern still fits so I'll unpick the little stitching done on it and have a new sweater for winter. :-) And then there's a bib, probably started for our baby that was lost. That's the only reason I can think I would have abandoned this project so nearly finished. What to do with it? I don't know.

No comments: