Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Was this blog originally about stitching?

At least in part it was supposed to be a stitching blog, so I guess I need to post some finishes. I have had some, just haven't been scanning or taking pics. So here goes: First a neighbourhood RR for my friend M2! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting She wanted a table in each section for the neighbours to sit and visit--but I couldn't leave empty chairs. Plus church is important to both of us so I added a church. The block is a combination of ED, BD, BN, Karen Avery and Diana Prain/Gail Sirna.

Next, a Single Theme signature block (with my name blurred out, but you get the idea): Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It is an adaptation of Jean Farish, America Land that We Love Indiana block.

Finally, friends who have been here in the UK for five years are returning to Texas so I stitched a little ornament/going away present for them. Front: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Back: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This week I am stitching on a Band Sampler RR and prepping my Seasons RR and a couple of surprises for friends. Hope to be posting more finishes in the coming days. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

. said...

You do such beautiful work! I'm really enjoying looking at your pieces. The NRR is fabulous! Bravo!

_ said...

What pretty pieces. Good luck on getting your Seasons rr set up.

Anonymous said...

The rr you chose to stitch for M2 looks great. Wonderful idea for the single theme rr nicely done. I love the ornament and sure your friends will love it as well. They will cherish it forever.