Friday, December 21, 2007

Three More Sleeps

Photobucket

Three more sleeps until my Daddy and his lovely wife arrive to celebrate Christmas with us! I am sooooo excited! He has not been here in four years, and she has never been. YAY!! I am so grateful to family for allowing us to have her for Christmas. Wish you all could come! (**waving**)

Monday, I wrote on Jewel's calendar "Grandad and D come". She read it. Read it again. And then a huge smile spread over her face and she ran to tell Flower they were coming. We've been talking about it for weeks, but she had not caught on.

So, anyway. They will be here the week commencing Christmas Eve. I plan to be busy and not blogging. (I will stop by tomorrow to post one more, then you'll have to wait until New Years when I post meditations and a review of 2007).

Until then, Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Velda said...

Merry Christmas Mipa, German, Jewel and Flower!

See Mipa...you have such an impact on people! I am so blessed and honoured to have you as a friend.

Love V

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family photo!! I love your hat!!! May you enjoy the gift of wonderful family memories this Christmas!! Enjoy!!

The Bipolar Diaries

Paper Dali said...

Merry Christmas!!!

And may you have a faithful, joyful New Year, filled with moments of glad grace and peace.

Your family picture is sweet. What a lovely family.

Hugs to you and yours,
Maria