Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stitching It Forward


Image hosting by PhotobucketThis is the piece I completed today for the Stitch it Forward Exchange on the CrossStitch Crazy Board.  It's a great exchange where everyone involved stitches one of two pre-determined designs.  The first person to send (in this case me) will choose a participant and send their completed piece.  That recipient chooses from who is left and sends theirs and so on and so forth until everyone has received one of the two designs.  I hope my chosen recipient likes it.  This design was created by one our very talented board members, Kristin.  It's stitched on Silkweaver Peri-Berri hand-dyed fabric using Kreinik Silk Mori (the lilac), Dragon Floss (Hugs and Stitches) DMC (green) and a lovely floss from www.annickabrial.com (rose) that I received in an exchange.

No comments: