Friday, March 02, 2018

March Goal setting and February review





In February, my goals were:

1. Read 4 books that are not school related, set in at least one country that is not UK or US, and that meets at least 3 prompts on my reading challenge. I read 13 books (7 for school, 6 for me) set in 8 countries plus the US which met 3 reading challenge prompts!
2. Post on social media 5 times I posted 4 times on the blog, but I admit it, Instagram is my go-to for quick posts.  Still writing blog posts, but need to publish more.
3. Finish block 4 on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow nope
4. Finish Romania block for Neighbourhood Round Robin  all but the flag
5. Scan Jewel's school workbooks (1/2 box in attic) yes
6. No chips for snacks--replace with carrot and cucumber sticks no
7. Talk to K & B about volunteer opportunities through church. Be intentional! I've met with K and then a more in depth meeting, and will look to do come on board A21 as they set up the plans for the new year. I've met with B and had planned to already be doing some work with international students but car trouble has prevented me.  Will start soon.

So, my March goals will be:
 1. Read 4 books that are not school related, set in at least three countries that are not UK or US, and that meet at least 3 prompts on my reading challenge.
2. Post on social media 5 times
3. Finish block 4 on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow
4. Pack up my Neighbourhood Round Robin and send to stitchers who have volunteered to help me finish it!
5. Scan Flower's school workbooks (1/2 box in attic)
6. No chips for snacks--replace with carrot and cucumber sticks
7. Draw up a rough planning sheet to plan for next year school (starting early since I will have 2 in High School!)

8. Participate in new Bible Study at church. 

No comments: