Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursdays Thoughts

I love Thursdays! It is the day that I lead a ladies Bible Study in my home. It is the day that my soul is refreshed in such a lovely way. We are studying Beth Moore's Breaking Free and todays discussion was on the presence of God, the peace of God, the glory of God and the will of God. Easy topics, lol. But it was so good to hear the practicality of how each individual depends on God. We each come to Him differently because we have individual personalities that He gave us. Yet we complement one another and learn from one another. I'm refreshed and content and ready to face the next few days, confident because He has spoken to me through others.

This afternoon I am stitching. I am almost finished with V's RR7 (Sew Cozy) and I want to be able to mail it tomorrow when I go to town. I'm beginning to plan for H's Band RR. It will be so much fun, because it is blackwork (or in this case pinkwork) and I love blackwork. I hope to have pictures over the weekend. So I'm off to stitch. Have a blessed day everyone....

No comments: