Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question

I finally signed up for this meme, so here is my first go at it:
When you stitch from a kit and use the supplied floss do you have leftovers? If so, how much and what do you do with them? If not, do you usually have just enough or do you have to dig into your stash to finish?


I rarely use kits, so this doesn't usually apply. The kits I have done I find that I'm holding my breath near the end that there will be enough. Leftovers would go to the girls to play with when they pretend to "stitch" or "quilt".

2 comments:

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Hello! I found and caught up on your blog. I just love your writing style. You have such a nice way of expressing yourself and your lovely personality shines through. I love reading about your pee wees, they are so cute and the way you describe the things they do makes me giggle and feel like I am right there with you.

I must say that is a gorgeous NRR you have there! ;) You've done a fantastic job on mine and I can't wait to get it back! I have added you to my blogroll, hope you don't mind? I will be sure to keep checking in. Welcome to the blog world!

Miriam Pauline said...

Thanks Pam! I'll add you to my blogroll as well.