Sunday, January 28, 2007

Catching Up with Stitching Bloggers Question

I have been great neglect in keeping up with the weekly questions. I'm not going to bore you by catching up the myriad that I've missed, I'll only do last week's.

Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:

What company produces your favorite hand-dyed fabric? Are there any companies whose hand-dyed fabric you do not like? If so, why?


My hands-down favorite for hand-dyed fabric is CountryStitch It was great when it was Deb's business, and Linda has continued with the awesome customer service and quality of fabrics. Which reminds me, I'm needing to restock my faves....

As far as not liking any, I can't really think of one. There are some that are more "splotchy" than I like for the type of work I stitch, but I actually like that look on some pieces.

No comments: