Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another Catch up Post--Flower's Birthday

My baby turned 2 on the 20th. I can't believe how quickly time flies. She is the most delightful child when she is not being an absolutely stubborn reflection of myself. In the past 3 weeks she has finally decided to talk--and she never stops. We discovered she sleepwalks when we were in Dublin over Christmas. So we are in no hurry to take her out of the crib now, lol. She has almost toilet-trained herself. Is successful about 75% of the time. I'm sure with a little effort that will be conquered in the next month. She is my delight. Here she is enjoying birthday cake. (For her birthday we just had one family of friends over for dinner and cake. At two she won't remember a party so why have a big to-do. Jewel helped bake the cake and was so proud of herself.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And since I mentioned Dublin...here is a pic of the girls at the Dublin Zoo. They had a blast that day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is cute :) - Happy belated birthday to Flower...

Blessings on your day and always...

Tina said...

What a beauty you have there!!!