Friday, January 11, 2013
Goals for January 2013
In December I made these goals:
1. Stay on track with Daniel study-did okay but not great
2. Continue to actively seek a friendship that could grow into prayer/study partner.--still seeking
3. Write every week. Post on blog at least 4 times during December.--nope
4. Finish ABCs of Life cross stitch.--YES!
5. Stitch 3 Xmas ornaments.--yes
6. Celebrate Xmas and not lose focus of the season!--absolutely!
1. Stay on track with Daniel study
2. Continue to actively seek a friendship that could grow into prayer/study partner.
3. Write every week. Post on blog at least 8 times during January.
4. Finish Multiplication cross stitch.
5. Stitch 2 Bride's Tree ornaments.
6. Organise my sewing area
7. Find a German tutor