Saturday, December 01, 2012
My November goals were:
1. Stay on track with Daniel study that I finally started last week! yes
2. Actively seek a friendship that could grow into prayer/study partner. working on it
3. Write every week day. Post on blog at least 2 times per week. didn't happen with all three kids having chicken pox during the month
4. Finish ABCs of Life cross stitch. almost
5. Stitch 2 Bride's ornaments. nope, but I did stitch 4 Xmas ornaments so I'm okay with this
6. Update Christmas card list, write letter and get cards ready to send. yes
7. Celebrate Tree's first birthday! yes
8. Christmas shop for the girls whilst they are still in school ;) 75% complete--hard to do when they are home from school sick!
1. Stay on track with Daniel study
2. Continue to actively seek a friendship that could grow into prayer/study partner.
3. Write every week. Post on blog at least 4 times during December.
4. Finish ABCs of Life cross stitch.
5. Stitch 3 Xmas ornaments.
6. Celebrate Xmas and not lose focus of the season!