Saturday, May 05, 2012

In Other Words host

 I will be hosting In Other Words on Tuesday. Please come and comment on the following words from the Apostle Paul.

“Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel.
Colossians 1:21-23a

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Just waiting for the linky thing and I'm ready to go :D

Karen said...

It was a good choice of scripture. I enjoyed writing on it this morning. I'm ready for Mr. Linky too and anxious to read what you have to write. Thanks Miriam for hosting today hope all is well with you. Karen at http://www.karijofluffy.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

Couldn't wait ... my post is up :D
Maybe next time I'll link up ... Happy Tuesday all.

Vintage Whimsy Studio said...

Hi! Got my post up and promoted IOW in the Ruby for Women community. I always encourage some of our members to join us so hopefully we will pick up a few new friends ;o) I'll try to check back for the linky . . . . and would also like to invite you to visit us in the Ruby for Women community at www.rubyforwomen.ning.com if you have a minute. Hope to see you there! Thanks for this great quote - I found it to be a "sermon in a sentence." Love it! Nina @ mamas*little*treasures
www.mamaslittletreasures.com

Loni said...

Missing your post today, Miriam . . . hoping you are okay. Will check back later (going wedding dress shopping today with my daughters)

But I joined in too today . . .
http://writingcanvas.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/in-other-words-hope/

This is a great reminding verse!

ALSO . . . don't miss my mother's day necklace giveaway on my blog! Love for you to win!