Thursday, July 08, 2010

Goal Post July

Photobucket

I know that I'm late, but I was without internet on the 1st so I have a good excuse!

Goals from June revisited:
1. MOVE HOUSE (with any luck the end of the month will be our big move date, so I have to get rid of some junk and get ready) DONE!! Still unpacking boxes, but 80% done!
2. Start over on a Project 365 photo project Nope...will try again this month
3. Lose 5 pounds (maybe if I put these goals here I'll stick to them) I lost 9! Yippee!
4. Complete 2 Bride's Tree ornaments no
5. Complete page 4 of "The Names of God" 90% complete

Goals for July:
1. Finish unpacking office and sewing room
2. Start over on a Project 365 photo project
3. Lose 5 more pounds(maybe if I put these goals here I'll stick to them)
4. Complete 2 Bride's Tree ornaments
5. Complete page 4 and page 7 of "The Names of God"

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Congratulations! Glad your move is nearly complete. What a lot of work...

Yes, that last 5 pounds really clings doesn't it? We're trying to walk every night. Seems to be helping...

Bless you, MiPa! ღ