Tuesday, February 02, 2010
February Goal Post
January Goals revisited:
1. Finish border of NRR--5 hoursabout 30% complete, this is taken much longer than I anticipated since I estimated and I've already logged more than 10 on it!
2. Piece and quilt mystery quilt for a friend--pieced, not quilted
3. Finish Washington and add charms to Alabama, Texas and Missouri--nope
4. Move 2009 files out of filing cabinet and set up 2010 files.--YES!
5. Shred any paperwork that does not need to be kept.--YES!
6. Blog at least bi-weekly on my homeschool blog--oops, wrote the first post forgot to post it until yesterday (yes I know it is February), maybe next month
February Goals (look unsurprisingly like January goals):
1. Finish border of NRR
2. Quilt mystery quilt for a friend
3. Finish Washington and add charms to Alabama, Texas and Missouri
4. Finish cleaning out office
5. Assist girls in organizing toy room
6. Blog at least bi-weekly on my homeschool blog
7. Begin a 365 project and update 101 list