Saturday, January 09, 2010

Stitchin' Post Saturday-9 January 2010

Photobucket
Happy 2010!  My first Stitchin' Post of the New Year!  I have been stitching on the border of my Neighbourhood Round Robin, but will wait to take pictures until I have it completed.  Instead, I'll show my last completions of 2009.  I've already posted pictures of the stitched pieces, but I was able to get them framed on Christmas Eve and haven't shown that off yet.  I was really pleased with how they look, and they will take pride of place on the mantle every Christmas. (please forgive the reflections, I couldn't get a great shot of Bethlehem)  They are the exact same height, frame and matting.  The Kings are about 1/3 the length of the Bethelehem piece and will be placed as though they are walking toward Bethlehem.


Framed Bethlehme
Framed Kings

So what stitching or crafting are you doing in the New Year?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Those are gorgeous.