Friday, June 19, 2009

Stitchin' Post Satruday--20 June 2009

Photobucket

Another Saturday to share what we are working on needle or craft wise.

It's been a good week around here in terms of making some progress. I'm well on my way to prepping some t-shirts for a quilt. I finished binding a quilt and I got plenty of stitching in as well. Yay!

Here is the quilt that has been finished for ages, except for the binding. Now it is totally bound as well.
pinwheel


And, here is Stargazer at 17 hours. I'm totally loving this piece. Enjoying every stitch I make (and even those I have to frog *sigh*).
Photobucket


So, what are you working on? Please share a direct link in the comments!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That quilt is gorgeous MiPa. And, I absolutely love Stargazer so far.

I finally got my Stitching Post Saturday post up.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Beautiful MiPa! I mulched my flower beds today..Does that count?

devita said...

Those pattern look complicated for me but you do it great! I never finish even one stitching. lol.