Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who Is Out There?

Several of my cross stitch buddies have this on their blogs, so I decided to play along!

So who reads my blog??

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we've never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post I wrote and why it was your favorite.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually really funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Well you already posted the Newark memory, so I need to say it was being your Secret Sister! Sitting at the beach working on Birthday Blessings for Jewel's 1st birthday is one of my loveliest stitching memories as well as a memory I associate with YOU!

Kristin said...

I too remember thinking we were going to have babies together. And, I remember sitting and crying while I worked on the blanket for Flower but I was determined to finish it because you are such a dear friend. But, I really remember my delight at getting the quilt you made for Gabe.

Tami said...

I remember we both had communion glitches at our weddings.

Susannah said...

Cute post! I remember that you posted a COOL photo of your sweet husband sitting on the giant red wagon in Spokane (?).

Anonymous said...

Newark. Absolutely Newark! Meeting you and your DD was one of the highlights of my year :) I never thought I'd meet you face to face!