Monday, April 23, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I have returned to the land of the functional after our 17 day trip to the States and the massive jet lag and cold that I endured when I returned. I promise, holiday pics and details soon, but for now here is my menu plan for the week. We are getting back to a South Beach way of life after not worrying about it on the trip, so menus are heavy on proteins/veg and light on carbs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday: ground pork burgers with cheese (no bread), mixed green salads
Tuesday: Grilled Salmon with lemon pepper, steamed carrots, salad
Wednesday: South Beach BBQ chicken, steamed peas, corn
Thursday: Indian takeaway
Friday: Lamb steaks, green beans, salad
Saturday: Pork in marscapone sauce, steamed broccoli, salad
Sunday: Bean soup with ham

For other great menu ideas, please join Laura at orgjunkie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting back into the swing of things this week after your vacation!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Sandra said...

Great menu.....welcome back and hope you feel better :)

Posh Mama said...

Everything looks so good! Especially the pork in the marscapone! yum!

Wendell said...

Looks delicious, can I join you tonight for salmon? I'll bring the salad.