Wednesday, July 19, 2006

another sbq

Sorry for a week with no updates. We've been away to Portsmouth for a few days. When DH returns with the camera, I'll post some shots. It was a great mini-break! The only downer was dd3 started not feeling well during the trip, was fairly ill on the train ride home and spent yesterday in bed by her choice. She is better today, but I haven't accomplished much with a sick child. *sigh* Now on to the sbq:

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carol (http://carolsxsblog.blogspot.com/)
and is:

Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching habits? Tell us about them.


I think that I am more aware of how much I am stitching, since I started posting on bbs and now blogging. I notice more if I don't meet goals set, because others are also aware of the goals. In addition to that, I've just been introduced to so many designers and patterns thru the blogs that I frequent. Many of the blogs I read, the writer's have a very different style of what they stitch from me, but I find myself more and more drawn to a wider array of styles having seen them come to life in other blogs.


Blessings...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I'm sorry dd wasn't feeling well. Thanks for your message.