Thursday, June 22, 2006

All moved in!

We are finally totally moved into the house. The girls love the slide and the toy room. I think that they feel like it is home already. I'm so glad. They are a little young to be able to explain that the house changes but home is something else. Glad they instinctively get it. DH really likes his new job, and is beginning to get into the swing of things. He will be doing lots of traveling the next month. We hope to join him for at least one of the trips.

This house is smaller than our previous one, but not by much. It has some nice perks. Here is a couple of pictures of the neighbours.
There is also a wooded area behind the house where we walk that has bunnies. Around the lake is just under a mile walk, so I'm trying to walk it a couple of times a day at least. Good for health and sanity to get an outside break with the girls. I do think we are blessed and will be happy here.

Blessings to each of you...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Oh I love the swans! And lovely stitching as alway (on a later post, I'm too lazy to comment again).