Thursday, June 22, 2006

Quilt Blocks, Round Robins, Stitching, Oh my!

We are having a baby boom on the board where I post about stitching. Here are the three quilt blocks I have completed so far: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I've also been working on Round Robins: Here is H's band (I did the bottom row of roses):
[Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and R's neighbourhood:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Two more baby quilt blocks to finish and in my possession a single theme rr and a band rr with a neighbourhood on its way. Eventually I will stitch on my own stuff. lol

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

lena-lou said...

I love the house you have done for the RR my Mum and sister are doing a Neighbourhood RR too!

lena-lou said...

By the way love your blogs new look!