Thursday, February 01, 2018

February Goals and January Revisited



In January I set these goals:

1. Read 4 books that are not school related, set in at least one country that is not UK or US, and that meets at least 3 prompts on my reading challenge.
     I read 13(!) books in January, 8 were related to school so 5 were for me! They were set in Kenya, UK (4), US (2), France and 5 unspecified or referency. I've fulfilled 3 PopSugar prompts.
2. Post on social media 5 times
    I posted 3 blog posts in January and several Instagram posts as I am learning how to do that!  I've written 3 more posts, so they will be seen soon.
3. Finish block 4 on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow--50%
4. Finish Romania block for Neighbourhood Round Robin--75%
5. Scan Jewel's school workbooks (1/2 box in attic)--did not even take them out of attic
6. No chips for snacks--replace with carrot and cucumber sticks--did great 1st half of month, only missed this a couple of time 2nd half of month
7. Research volunteer opportunities through church or local outreach center--have done some research, and now have a couple of people to follow up with and get their thoughts on 1-2 ministries through which our church works 

So, overall, it was a good month.

February goals (look a lot like January):
1. Read 4 books that are not school related, set in at least one country that is not UK or US, and that meets at least 3 prompts on my reading challenge.
2. Post on social media 5 times
3. Finish block 4 on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow
4. Finish Romania block for Neighbourhood Round Robin
5. Scan Jewel's school workbooks (1/2 box in attic)
6. No chips for snacks--replace with carrot and cucumber sticks
7. Talk to K & B about volunteer opportunities through church. Be intentional! 

No comments: