Thursday, December 28, 2017

Back onto the Blogging Horse??

Obviously, I fell off the blogging wagon mid-year.  In my defense, that was about the time we begin to realise that a move to the US was going to happen.  But more than that, I just didn't have words that were not frustrated, political and not necessarily edifying.

We did make a move to the US in September. We are settling into our new home and routine. We are dealing with all kinds of re-entry culture shock. I'm still frustrated and political, but maybe I can be edifying in the midst of it.  I miss writing.  I miss the community of people who once blogged, and now do not.  I don't know for certain if my new year will find me blogging, or tweeting, or maybe dipping my toes into instagram.  I do know that I will be present somewhere.

For now, know that if you read this, I have missed you.  I'll be back to do a recap of a year of LESS, and I'll be introducing my 2018 word as well.  I'll be back with some goals, and maybe some progress.  Maybe I'll even be able to articulate what sixteen years in Europe has done to me and for me.  But, in Texas-words, I need to get back up on this horse and see where we go next.

Enjoy the end of your 2017.  New things are in store for all of us in 2018.

No comments: