March got rather muddled, so not as many posts. April is quite busy, but I will be back. Here is my goal report.
In March my goals were:
1. Complete the 2015 RR I received today--yes
2. Finish Fairy Moon--hardly touched it
3. Blog 4 times--only 2 times
4. Write 2 letters--no
5. Lose 2 pounds--lost, gained, relost
6. Memorize 2 verses with the Siestas at Living Proof--yes
7. Finish stitching Summer Garden by Drawn Thread--yes, pics soon
8. Finish two books for fun and 4 school-related books--5 school related (Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry is an amazing book set in 1930s Mississippi, a hard read but worth it. A Letter to Mrs Roosevelt was a sweet story based on a true events. The Second Mrs Gioconda was a really fun book about Leonardo da Vinci and why he might have painted the Mona Lisa. The Great and Terrible Quest is set in medieval England. Was a decent story but rather predictable. The Kitchen Madonna was a sweet quick book of how two children are trying to make their Ukrainian maid feel at home. Worth an afternoon's read. I only read one book for fun, and it was one Jewel read for school last year and said I should read. It was When My Name was Keoko set in Japanese occupied Korea. It gave good perspective on that time period.)
9. Plan a holiday home!--YES!
My April Goals are:
1. Have fun on my holiday to the States
2. Stitch, read or accomplish anything else as gravy whilst enjoying my holiday.
3. Not gain any of those lost pounds.