Monday, November 05, 2012

November Goals

Photobucket

It has been so long since I have posted goals, that it is useless to go back and see if I accomplished them. Good thing I use goals as a motivator not a measuring stick, because I would not be measuring up very well. That said, it is time to get back on the goal-wagon.

November Goals:
1. Stay on track with Daniel study that I finally started last week!
2. Actively seek a friendship that could grow into prayer/study partner.
3. Write every week day. Post on blog at least 2 times per week.
4. Finish ABCs of Life cross stitch.
5. Stitch 2 Bride's ornaments.
6. Update Christmas card list, write letter and get cards ready to send.
7. Celebrate Tree's first birthday!
8. Christmas shop for the girls whilst they are still in school ;)

No comments: