Monday, January 16, 2012

Marriage Monday...Celebrating Women


Today's Marriage Monday is to learn more about the participants as women! Go here to get the prompts and join along.

I am the honoured mom of three (still hard to type that).
I want time to write!
I have great memories of all the places we have been.
I wish I could see the Northern Lights, someday.
I hate bureaucracy.
I miss girlfriends who live in other countries.
I fear something happening to one of the children.
I feel blessed to be in this beautiful place.
I hear happy gurgles of nursing baby.
I smell toast cooking.
I crave a group of women to study Bible alongside.
I search for treasure chest printables for birthday party.
I wonder who I will be when I cease being SAH Mom.
I regret a hard-lost friendship and the reasons it had to die.
I love watching the sea.
I ache when I think of a lost vision from God.
I care for friends and family, near and far.
I always choose chocolate for dessert.
I am not patient.
I believe God forgives my impatience.
I dance when no one is watching.
I sing in my baby's ear but not for others to hear.
I cry when I read poignant moments in stories.
I don’t always have my quiet time.
I fight the clock for enough time.
I write because it is as vital as breathing.
I never dreamed I would be married, or have children, or travel abroad.
I listen to dreams of others knowing God can far exceed them.
I need to stop writing and teach my children..
I am happy with our new life in Ireland.

15 comments:

Faith said...

I think it's so awesome that you live in Ireland!! your "regret" is something I can relate to. I miss my friend. she ended it. i have no real reason why. it leaves me so sad.

Constance said...

Congratulations on your new gift from God! I remember well having little ones and all the energy they required of me. It was easy (looking back) dealing with childhood hurts and tears compared to having adult children who hurt. When they tell you to treasure every moment because it really does go by in the blink of an eye, it's absolutely true! I just said a prayer that God will meet the need of your heart in finding a group of women to have bible study with in 2012!
Connie

Tami said...

How I wish you could join our Bible study group! I am quite certain you and I could talk for hours if ever on the same continent! And you made me smile with your very first one. So happy for you.

We have much in common, my friend. Loved reading your list.

Messy Marriage said...

It always amazes me how the internet brings blogging friends together from all over the globe. Loved reading about you and your life! :)

Lisa Maria said...

Hi Miriam Pauline

Congrats on your beautiful bundle of joy! You live in Ireland! Wow, my daughter and I have an affinity for the place (though we've never been there).

If you want to join a Bible Study that started today you can check out the Good Morning Girls. I'll send you a link. Angela and Courtney have set up an International Good Morning Girls Facebook page (I'm from the Caribbean) and bcause its online it would be right up your alley. You read in your quiet times and just interact as much as you can on Facebook. Check it out here:
http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/2012/01/gmg-ephesians-study-starts-today/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GoodMorningGirls+%28Good+Morning+Girls%29

There is a newer post today, but this one gives the instructions and how to get in to the International GMG Facebook group.

Hope you join us...it's not too late!

God bless!

eph2810 said...

So glad that you are still blogging :)...I missed so much the last year (like you having another baby :)).

It is always hard to find quiet time. If I wouldn't get up early in the morning, I don't know when I would have the quiet time.

Thank you for sharing a little more about you.

Love & peace,
<>< Iris

TerriG said...

Nice to meet you! It sounds like you are enjoying your life across the big pond.

Denise said...

Nice answers.

Susannah said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son... so he's a month old now? And I think you're calling him Tree. Wow, what a huge blessing. SO excited for you and your family.

And you're in Ireland now??? Wonderful!

I thorougly enjoyed this post, and learned a lot about you. I usually choose chocolate for dessert too (or cheesecake).

Hugs, e-Mom ღ

Julie Arduini said...

What a precious post. I love the one about the Northern Lights. That would be great to see. Blessings.

bp said...

Enjoyed reading your list. This was a fun Marriage Monday! God bless you and your new little one.

Marsha Young said...

MiPa,
What a terrific list. Especially that one about the "gurgling nursing baby".

Still wish we could have gotten together when we were in Ireland last spring.

Blessings to you - Marsha

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I loved reading your list...such a beautiful glimpse into your heart! I love watching the sea too. I'm hoping that one day I can live closer to it. Congratulations on your new little one!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I want to see the Northern Lights, too! Thank you for sharing.

Little Miss Flossy said...

A new baby! I am so behind... What lovely news for you and your family.
Love Pauline