Thursday, November 01, 2007

November Goals and 2 SBQs

I didn’t set any specific October goals except to have a good time on holiday. But now it is time for November goals. Here they are:
1. Finish Kell’s Neighbourhood RR
2. Start and finish ornament for exchange
3. Choose ornaments for the girls and kit them (stitch if possible)
4. Get 10 hours stitching on Flag Sampler
5. Finish binding Flower’s quilt
6. Bind Christmas table runner
7. Have a successful meeting with LEA regarding Jewel’s education
8. Continue with homeschool program as scheduled
9. Create, write, print and address 300 Christmas cards
10. Wrap and mail Christmas presents to family and friends in US
That should keep me plenty busy for the next 29 days.

SBQ’s from last two weeks:

Do you railroad?

The permalink to this post is: http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/10/sbq-working-on-the-railroad/

I do occasionally railroad top stitches. I think it makes a difference, especially when stitching with light colors (e.g. ecru, white) and on darker fabrics.
Today's SBQ was suggested by Ternezia (http://loreleicrafts.wordpress.com/) and is:

If you were a cross stitch designer, what would your design style be?

The permalink to this post is: http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/10/sbq-designing/

Any designing I do is currently situation specific—for round robins or small gifts. I can’t imagine designing on a more prolific scale. The things I would like are already being done by La De Da and My Big Toe, lol. Samplers and verses are my current faves, so I guess that is what I would design.

No comments: