Friday, February 10, 2017

February goals

Okay, it is a third of the way through February and I'm already failing at goal review. *sigh*  Too bad living life gets in the way of writing things down!

In January my goals were:

1. Read 4 books that are not school related, set in at least one country that is not UK or US, and that meets at least 3 prompts on my reading challenge.--read 7 books set in UK-England (3), US (3), Albania (1), and met 5 prompts on reading challenge
2. Blog 5 times--only 4 (I even forgot to post verse 2!)
3. Finish stitching A Mind Independent and Free--yes!
4. Plan out Australia block for Neighbourhood Round Robin and gather materials--yes!
5. Scan Jewel's school portfolios from Germany--about 2/3 complete--she had more than I knew, I thought it was 2 binders not 2 binders and 15 notebooks! There will be much LESS paper when we are finished recycling it all!

For February my goals are:

1. Read 4 more books that are not school related, set in at least three countries that are not England or US, and that meets at least 3 prompts on my reading challenge.
2. Blog 5 times
3. Stitch the Australia block for Neighbourhood Round Robin
4. Plan baby quilt and gather materials
5. Finish scanning Jewel's school portfolios from Germany and scan Flower's as well

No comments: