Okay, it is a third of the way through February and I'm already failing at goal review. *sigh* Too bad living life gets in the way of writing things down!
In January my goals were:
1. Read 4 books that are not school related, set in at
least one country that is not UK or US, and that meets at least 3
prompts on my reading challenge.--read 7 books set in UK-England (3), US (3), Albania (1), and met 5 prompts on reading challenge
2. Blog 5 times--only 4 (I even forgot to post verse 2!)
3. Finish stitching A Mind Independent and Free--yes!
4. Plan out Australia block for Neighbourhood Round Robin and gather materials--yes!
5. Scan Jewel's school portfolios from Germany--about 2/3 complete--she had more than I knew, I thought it was 2 binders not 2 binders and 15 notebooks! There will be much LESS paper when we are finished recycling it all!
For February my goals are:
1. Read 4 more books that are not school related, set in at
least three countries that are not England or US, and that meets at least 3
prompts on my reading challenge.
2. Blog 5 times
3. Stitch the Australia block for Neighbourhood Round Robin
4. Plan baby quilt and gather materials
5. Finish scanning Jewel's school portfolios from Germany and scan Flower's as well