Friday, August 25, 2006

Traveling with Stitching

Today's SBQ:
Today's SBQs was suggested by Anna M.
(http://annamspeed.blogspot.com/) and is:

What do you keep your WIPs and other stitching supplies in when traveling?

Short trips in the car, I just grab the ziplock bag holding my current smallest project and keep it in the door compartment of the passenger seat. When flying I put a project in a ziplock bag in my carry-on, after assuring that I've packed my scissors and extra needles (in an altoid tin) into my checked luggage. I usually wear my clover cutter around my neck and take the time to cut a length of each colour floss I might need on the plane so I don't have to worry about no scissors. I usually pack my DMC travel bag with an extra project into my checked luggage as well. A girl can hope she'll get stitching time when traveling with 2 small children, can't she?

No comments: